Metro Electric, Inc. - Electrical contractor in South Texas
Metro Electric, Inc. has earned its positive reputation by providing exceptional service to general contractors, construction managers and owners accountable since 1973. Decades of commercial and industrial electrical experience have made Metro an industry leader in the Rio Grande Valley.
Where It All Began
Metro Electric opened its first office in Brownsville on July 4, 1973. In the mid-1980s, Metro Electric, Inc. began expansion through the Mid- and Upper Rio Grande Valley.
In 1985, a branch office was opened in McAllen. The Harlingen branch office opened in 1999. The McAllen office is now Metro Electric's corporate location.
Our Mission to You
From the beginning, Metro Electric's mission has been to provide clients with superior electrical services and unsurpassed quality that only Metro can offer. There's no project too big or too small we can handle it all.
Cost effective, on-schedule performance is essential to general contractors, construction managers and owners accountable for successful project completion. Metro's performance record has earned us a preferred electrical contractor status with many construction companies.
We continue breaking our performance record by providing clients with efficient project management and personal involvement of key personnel. Completing your project on or ahead of schedule with quality workmanship it's our guarantee.
Our Promise of Safety
Safety is of utmost importance at Metro Electric, Inc. We believe in keeping work sites safe and secure. We practice and implement safety rules and procedures to ensure the well-being of staff, clients and the public.
Metro Electric, Inc. Facts
- Established in Brownsville, TX: July 4, 1973
- Established a branch office in McAllen, TX: 1985
- Established a branch office in Harlingen, TX: 1999
- Approximate Present number of employees: 175
- Approximate Business volume for 2016 Fiscal Year: $17 million
- Bondable contractor through The Hartford
- Insured in excess of statutory limits, including excess liability umbrella
- State of Texas Electrical Contractors License TECL #17140